As a lot of you guys know I cleaned the Shack up a couple months ago and decided to sell a few items that I didn't need and was just taking up space. Most items have been used very little if any at all. Take a look.
1. SUPER SCANNER BASE ANTENNA: New still in the original box and never opened. ($400.00) OBO.
2. MR.COILY BASE ENFORCER BASE ANTENNA: (NEW) ($400.00) OBO.
3. CONNEX 4300HPZX: Chrome Case, 1 Pill 2SC2290 Final, Echo Board with on/off switch, Blue LED'S, Variable TalkBack, Internal Blower/Fan to help keep radio cooler, Variable RF Power, This radio will key at 2 to 12 Watts RMS AM
with no Backward swing.
This radio has been set up and tuned that allows all your power to swing forward at High Output Power, Not Backwards! Don't confuse this with the so-called Swing Kits that fool the user by lowering your RMS Wattage (DEAD KEY POWER) and increasing Forward Modulation, Not Forward Power. And still leaves your Signal Buried in the Dirt. AM
Modulation: As RMS Power Increase-Modulation Decreases. When purchased new with the Modifications I had $480.00 invested. Will Sell for ($225.00) OBO.
4. GALAXY DX2517 BASE RADIO: ($355.00) OBO.
5. UNIDEN 396T SCANNER: (NEW) ($375.00) OBO. This Scanner is Uniden top of the line Scanner and they sell for around $500.00 new.
6. PROTEK 6510 OSCILLOSCOPE: (NEW) ($495.00) OBO. These Oscilloscope sell new for $850.00.
7. UNIDEN PRESIDENT HR-2600: (MINT) Doc Tuned, no ChipSwitch. Made in the Philippines. ($175.00) OBO.
8. GALAXY 959 with the Viagra Board installed. ($150.00) OBO. I can't find any photos I have for the 959 so I will get some and post them later. Radio is less than a year old.
9. CONNEX GENERAL LEE: ($140.00) OBO. Not sure if this radio has ever been used before, I honestly can't remember. It is Sparky Tuned and was purchased a few months ago from Sparky when he put the GENERAL LEE'S on Sale. No Photo as we all know what a new General Lee looks like.
10. TEXAS STAR MODULATOR PLUS: ($75.00) OBO. Purchased from Sparky to drive my SWEET 16 and no longer have the SWEET 16 so I have no use for the MODULATOR.
11. SILTRONIX FS-301 Watt Meter: (POWER RANGE) 20, 200, 1000. SWR, FWD, REF. 3.5-30 MHz.
This meter was my baby back before I got my first Bird Meter and it is very Accurate in all ranges and will out perform the Meters being made today. The size is 4.5" tall, 5.25" deep and 6.8" wide. It is very heavy Duty and weighs 2.5 pounds. The Meter is approx 4.25" X 3.25" so it makes it easy to read. The switch for the power ranges is on the front as well as the switch between Power and SWR. The Meter is (MINT). ($100.00) OBO.
12. DRAKE WATTMETER W-4. 1.8 MHz/54 MHz. 50 ohm. 2KW Continuous power capability. Two 1N295 Power Meter Rectifiers. Size: 6"H x 3.7"W x 4"D, 3 lbs. Front Panel 4 Positin Switch Select Scale & Replected Power. This Meter will measure 200W/2000 Watts Forward or Reflected Power. Great Meter to tune your Antenna for "0" reflected Power. The Meter is Solid steel and like all DRAKE Equipment is quality Products. Comes with manual. ($85.00) OBO.
13. ASTATIC D-104 T-UG8 AMPLIFIED BASE MICROPHONE: Great AUDIO with these Microphones. Made in the USA. Not sure what these are worth today, so how about ($90.00) shipped OBO.
14. SHURE CONTROLLED MAGNETIC BASE MICROPHONE MODEL 444D: Function Switch, Normal/Vox. Impedance Switch on Bottom Hi/Lo. Microphone Head can be adjusted/Pulled up to adjust Height. All Black. With this Microphone you can Slice through all the Pile ups on the Air with Superb AUDIO. ($65.00) OBO.
15. ASTATIC D-104 BASE MICROPHONE, NONE AMPLIFIED: ($55.00) OBO.
Here is a few more items I'm going to post up with more information and photos in a few days.
- Yeasu FT101E with Fan Kit and AC/DC Capabilities along with extra Tubes.
- Yeasu Monitor Scope and Yeasu SP-102 External Speaker.
All the Yeasu items are in Mint Condition. I will post more details and photos of these items here in the next few days.
- Radio Shack TRC-446 radio with Weather Service, great condition.
- President Thomas J. Great radio and you don't see many of these around. It has Variable Dead key and a 1969 Final.
- Cobra 29A, 23 channel radio. this radio still looks brand new and the Audio and Modulation these radio put out, there is nothing to compare with todays radios.
- Cobra 29 LTD, made in Hong Kong in 1996.
- Cobra 29, made in the Philippines in 1992. With the name BOSS Etched or ingraved on the back of the radio of the Tech that Tuned it back than if anyone know a guy that goes by BOSS.
- Dosy TC-4001 Test Center, SWR & Watt Meter.
- Killer Bee DX-250 HDV, SSB
- Palomar (old School Amp) 2X2SC2879's. This amp I forgot all about having it and in fact I can't even recall when it was I did purchase it and one day going through a bunch of things I come across it and couldn't believe I even owned one of these, so I kept it out and started using it just to see how it did and I was shocked. the over all quality in the build and just a solid box all around. Run this box with my Cobra 29 and a old school Connex Echo board in it and brings back some old memories and get great reports.
If you have any questions, email me at email@example.com