• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 meter repeaters.....?

WX2MIG

Still Alive & Well
Dec 10, 2008
39° 19' 23" N X 74° 36' 30" W
I heard they got'em, I just can't seem to find where they list'em......:confused:

Got 2 online repeater directories bookmarked, the one doesn't list 10m machines, and the other does but they won't allow access to the listing until you register and pay them $20.00 per year......:thumbdown:

Wondering if any of you guys know of any in the mid-Atlantic region, and what the off-set (+ or -), plus if there's any tones. This 10m radio will only emit an 88.5Hz tone, so if it's anything else I'm screwed......:cry:

Thanks guys......(y)

Look here for 2m/440 machines in your immediate area.

K5EHX Amateur Radio Repeater Mapping

If you scroll the left pane down, you can download as a file for programming, which is very handy.

For 10m , up in Monmouth County you can get into a couple with a decent 10m vertical. WB2HWW is one and the KQ2H system sometimes can be reached too. Those two are quite active linked networks.

From down by you you just may get into WB2HWW with a shot up the water, but it would take a pretty solid signal to do it. They use a 114.8 PL I believe and it's 29.660 I think. The PL comes and goes depending on openings and if they want the openings to get into the linked system, which also has a 440 machine or two in it.

Starting at 29.600 Mhz, the repeaters are spaced 29.610, 29.620, 29.630 to 29.690. Those are the output frequencies. The corresponding inputs are 29.500, 29.510, 29.520, etc. to 29.590. Some are 'toned', some not. A repeater directory is sort of a handy thing to have around. Doesn't stay up to date forever, but still handy. Currently one of the "give me's" for ARRL membership, If I'm not wrong (which can also come in handy every now and then). That 88.5Hz tone is going to limit what you can use, not much you can do about that I guess.
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated