• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

14volt lamps For ARF 2001

Danny Radioc

Jan 25, 2016
I am looking for some 14 V lamps for my ARF 2001 CB radio. They are two pin. The number marked on them is CM 7382

I can find them speciality lightbulb stores but they're wanting four bucks apiece for them I know someone out there can find them cheaper than that for me.

Thanks ahead of time all

I don't think you understand what I'm saying I'm not paying a dollar 58 per bowl and then 999 shipping. I want to get them from someone here on the list and not have to pay the 999 or joined that places group are mailing list or anything like that. I know where they are. I just want to Byam for places that are going charge me exorbitant shipping for year
I don't think you understand what I'm saying I'm not paying a dollar 58 per bulb and then 999 shipping everything. I want to get them from someone here on the list and not have to pay the 999 or joined that places group are mailing list or anything like that. I know where they are. I just want to Byam for places that are going charge me exorbitant shipping for year
Thank you for the links although I already know them

if you can find a 12V source, I'd switch to strip LED's. they do have 24V LED's. that would work off 14V dimmer than intended but still might be bright enough.
ebay has a lot of vendors that will send you 15 feet of them for 3$-4$ for the 12V, the 24V are more expensive, enough so I'd find a 12V source elsewhere.
http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/my-first-madison-mod.176770/
I don't care to put anything in it that is not same as the original part but thank you for your

I don't think you understand what I'm saying I'm not paying a dollar 58 per bowl and then 999 shipping. I want to get them from someone here on the list and not have to pay the 999 or joined that places group are mailing list or anything like that. I know where they are. I just want to Byam for places that are going charge me exorbitant shipping for year
I don't think you understand what I'm saying I'm not paying a dollar 58 per bulb and then 999 shipping everything. I want to get them from someone here on the list and not have to pay the 999 or joined that places group are mailing list or anything like that. I know where they are. I just want to Byam for places that are going charge me exorbitant shipping for year
Thank you for the links although I already know them

I have no clue what you meant about 999 shipping? If you look at the eBay link I posted you get three (3) bulbs for $6.54. That's $2.18 each, shipping included, and I didn't even look for a cheaper option.

I have no clue what you meant about 999 shipping? If you look at the eBay link I posted you get three (3) bulbs for $6.54. That's $2.18 each, shipping included, and I didn't even look for a cheaper option.
yhanks I will check that out. Not if I say I don't want to pay 999 for shipping what do you think that means? Oh I think it means $9.99

danny radioc,

exactly how much help do you expect to get when you come on to the forum sounding like an entitled dickhead?

you may not have intended to come off this way, but it sure does sound that way from reading your posts.
saying things like "thanks but i already know that", and then complaining about people not understanding you doesn't make for a very warm welcome.

you are restoring/ repairing an ARF2001, which is a rare and expensive radio, yet you are unwilling to pay the shipping to get the items to you.
instead, you come here and want someone on the forum to basically give them to you.
who does that?

the people who answered you gave you good answers, and if you already knew them, you didn't need to create this thread in the first place.

guess what, this hobby is going to cost you a dollar or two, and being unwilling to pay a 5 dollar shipping charge (which is what mouser would charge you) is just ridiculous.

If a 10 dollar purchase is a deal breaker for you, then maybe you should consider selling that ARF2001, because it's going to cost you more than that in the days to come.

geez!
LC

What plastic cups? I am located in USA in that page you gave me was not in the USA. I found some local at a light and shop thank you very much for your info

With the value of the radio $4 bulbs really isn't that bad. Your average collector isn't going to mind white Led's either since they look nice and are simple to remove and return to stock original.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?