• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38 LSB "Day after Day after Day"..biggest loser on the air.

I can hear this assclown all the way down here.... Day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day

Over here too. Can we DF on the guy and send in a hit team? I don't mean for him, just for his coax lead: *snip*, crimp on a dummy load, problem solved. He'd never know the difference.

There is a collection of them out there and I heard most of them mentioned in this thread here in CA. there was another one out there that kept saying: CQ CQ Alcida but I have not heard him for a month or so now.

Over here too. Can we DF on the guy and send in a hit team? I don't mean for him, just for his coax lead: *snip*, crimp on a dummy load, problem solved. He'd never know the difference.

the nerve of some people, how dare they say anything you dont approve of, /sarcasm

if the drivel you hear on CB radio bothers you that much then you need to find another hobby

Tarzan and the Calvary Charge

That's crazy! I don't get much time on the CB and to hear that people are talking about "Tarzan" and the "Calvary charge" etc. on 38 lower like I've heard many times. I just didn't think they were that nation wide! I hope they aren't on this web site cause that's what they want is to be noticed I'll say this at least it isn't vulgar.

We have had a guy in the central Florida area who has been hollering BJ 23 on ch 19 for 30 years. The BJ part is self explanatory.

Anybody hear the "happy hooker" on 38 LSB?? Evrerytime I hear him I just turn off the radio.
Thats all I've been hearing the last few days. Almost time to ditch 11 metres to other bands.

Last edited:
I am sure many of you heard this before:

"The best thing about CB Radio is 'anyone can buy one' and the worst thing about CB Radio is 'anyone can buy one' "

that sums it up pretty good since CB radios can be bought at any truck stop all across the country and i am sure ebay, craigslist, and your local yard sale will have a few CB Radios too

so dont be surprised or too disappointed when you hear strange comments and/or profanity, i wont pretend CB radio is going to be polite because it has not been in the 20 years i been using it

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?