• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38 LSB "Day after Day after Day"..biggest loser on the air.

Someone has finally booted Uncle Fester Bester for the title of biggest Douche on the CB.

The winner - the loser who everyday gets on the radio to say "Day after day after day its the same thing, what's your handle, hows the weather..."

I have heard this guy almost daily in the DX for the last month. He gets on the air to do his rant everyday complaining about the CB world and yet he chooses to be part of it everyday :bdh:

Worst part is today I heard some guy with a New York accent imitating the other idiot. :headbang

Of course with the DX being so good you can easily talk just about anywhere on 11 meters or freeband to avoid the losers but I thought I'd give him his new title. (Guessing that like Uncle Fester Bester he'll eventually get reported and visited by the FCC, I'm guessing he's probably a licensed Ham like ol Fester was).

Yes......he is. He's located in Central Texas. He's been doing that gig for a few years now. Gotta feel sorry for the mentally ill. And people used to complain about the "Preacher" in Arkansas......this guy has him beat by a mile!!

well he may be annoying, but i actually kind of agree with his point.
you number collectors annoy the crap out of me too!

there are way too many DX'ers who get so nervous when they actually make a contact that they cant think of anything original to say and end up just saying "thanks for the contact" five seconds after you call them back.

A piece of advice- learn to QSY and have an actual conversation.
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?