• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AM CB Myths???

what a load of bull shit on here ssb band cb suck ass you got to do alot of work on then to make them talk a am cb radio is a lot butter to talk on has more mod and a lot butter rec and tran they peck out well swing good take a ssb and little swing less out put power and lees mod coming out go to places like dave made or mall dopper and you see what i an talking about i do work on all kinds of cb radio and ham radio as well the best cb to have to talk on is 29 ltd good cb and been around for years

Reactions: 1 person
The antenna stretchers don't work well in ssb mode unless you have the bob85 condensation method of distilling you rf path.:whistle:

Mack.....for all of us here, change your avatar please. No one likes looking a a fat guy with bigger boobs than their wives.

A whole cemetery full of grammar teachers just rolled over in their graves. :whistle:

what a load of bull shit on here ssb band cb suck ass you got to do alot of work on then to make them talk a am cb radio is a lot butter to talk on has more mod and a lot butter rec and tran they peck out well swing good take a ssb and little swing less out put power and lees mod coming out go to places like dave made or mall dopper and you see what i an talking about i do work on all kinds of cb radio and ham radio as well the best cb to have to talk on is 29 ltd good cb and been around for years

i disagree with everything you posted . but .......
welcome to the forum mr.hobo708

For your customers sake I hope you pay more attention to your technical work than you do with your communicative writing abilities.:thumbdown:

I will not even attempt to read a post that is run-on such as that.
If you don't care enough about your post to attempt to make it readable, it is obviously not worth being read. :whistle::pop:

I will not even attempt to read a post that is run-on such as that.
If you don't care enough about your post to attempt to make it readable, it is obviously not worth being read. :whistle::pop:

yu butter bee mor consiter ate too hims !!!:love:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.