• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ameritron AL-80a

Dorian

Jun 28, 2010
Denver
Up for sale is my al-80a. very clean non smoking home. wired for 120v. also includes ARB-704 interface with sets of cables, pnp-8mk (kenwood) and pnp-8d (yaesu). thx all. Dorian dorslv@netscape.net

20161114_084608.jpg
20161112_131459.jpg
20161112_131515.jpg

Reactions: BBB

Where are you located? If you are close by there might be people that would drive to your location to pick it up to save shipping cost.

Last edited:
I'm in Louisville, KY. Driving halfway would be more expensive than shipping. It is a beautiful piece of equipment and worth the money I'm sure.

Is that typical of Ameritron to use hot melt glue to keep the windings of the band select coil separated?

Is that typical of Ameritron to use hot melt glue to keep the windings of the band select coil separated?
Don't know, that's my first amp, the H.O.A. decided that it wasn't in the best interest of the association to allow me an antenna so I'm selling rather than wait for our elected idiots to pass that amateur radio parity act.

I'm in Louisville, KY. Driving halfway would be more expensive than shipping. It is a beautiful piece of equipment and worth the money I'm sure.
Ok tallman, what if i drop the price to $650 AND I'll split the shipping cost. Dorian and yes that's my call sign.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated