• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone 6666

With a few tweaks it's an awesome little rig.
@ .0399uv receiver sensitivity I like it a lot better than my hr2510 collection.
FB_IMG_1451176329964_zpspw6k6xuk.jpg

Reactions: WECSOG
Have you purchased from there? I would be leery of getting anything from that place. Here is their description:

Cheap mobile radio walkie talkie Anytone AT-6666 10 meter cb radio

That's a big walkie talkie..

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
Have you purchased from there? I would be leery of getting anything from that place. Here is their description:

Came straight from Luiton for about the same price plus 30 bucks shipping I think it was with no warranty.

Get In Touch

Address:820#,NO.1 Building, International city Block, Citong Road, Fengze District, Quanzhou, Fujian, China.

Email: bond@luiton.cn

Phone: + (86) 1350-5020-258 (WhatsApp)

WeChat: 103255764

WeChat Download link

QQ: 103255764

In regards to your question about that website no I have not purchased from that website but the price was approximately the same. It's the first thing that pops up when you type in anytone at-6666.
Luiton doesn't seem to have it on their website For direct purchase so you need to contact them by email I just figured that other website was easier because it has a Buy It Now button.

ha would not buy anything off luiton..
we brought a case of ssb rigs off them ..every single radio in the case had a different issue and in the end we scrapped the lot as it was uneconomical for us to fix ..
these were issues that made them unusable not forgetting the fact that the lids of these new radios had rust ....
there is a video on youtube i did of some of the issues from a random selection of what was in the case . ...

luiton didnt want a bar of returns or refund even after i did videos of each radio and its issue with test reports on the bench

we dropped them as a dealer this is not the first time as i have had customers that brought other models of radios from them in bulk for truck fitment and they too had QC issues .

they stopped emailing us and replying to skype calls about a year later they added 4 new company names to alibaba selling the same products under nanafone..luiton and various other names but when you buy them (from these other company ) the address is luitons and the chick on the skype calls is the same lady with a different last name ..we told alibaba of this, but they didnt care (sound like ebay anyone?)

i will also note that luiton has also been mentioned on various forums in europe and simons blog in a negative light also
buyer beware

I'll admit the radio purchased from luiton had issues.
Fortunately they were nothing my technician was unable to rectify and the cost was well worth it.

these were more than mere alignment issues ..this was serious problems .
.example burnt boards (like they used a dam blow touch to put a few cans in ..
carriers on ssb (not related to carrier balance )
I.F oscillations causing there to be a squeal on rx on various modes while others were fine ..
IF center so far off it could not be tuned (actual crystals in IF filter were not even soldered in one unit!
.receive dead in one
squeals on tx
random rf power stability issues (rf power dropping or climbing .....
nothing to do with the normal crap from factory's ..
.these were total junk to put it mildly every single fault would of been glaring in QC let alone the rusted lids

others that got gear off them (diff radios) am power would not go over 1w..downward modulation
fm phase modulation when it was supposed to be am mode
squelchs not even working
miss programmed channels where the nz band was actually upside down (1=40 and 40=1) or several ch19 channels programmed as ch24 and 28 (as well as 19)

again stuff that should show up in QC

QC is not fool proof as not all parameters are checked but really that was shocking

granted luiton buy the at6666 off Qixiang (anytone) and should not even lift a lid and i am not saying those are wrong i am saying anything luiton..kingtone..nanafone etc etc i would be highly suspect off as thats what luiton make

You bought something new and it had to be fixed before it would work? And that is "worth" it? No way.
Everybody has a different definition of what works for them. Some people think the ability to hear incoming signals .3uv in strength is perfectly acceptable.
My standards are much higher than most people so even if I bought an Icom or Yaesu, I would still need the receiver reworked to be able to hear .0399uv of incoming signal

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated