• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANYTONE 6666

Tucker442

101E
Oct 30, 2010
Jamesburg NJ
I'll have at least 6 of the latest version this coming week 299.99 shipped if they fit in a USPS Medium Flat Rate Box

Attachments

• anytone-at-6666-front.jpg
    anytone-at-6666-front.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 36

Wondering that as well.

Is the audio output still weak? Last I read, the volume was so low that it's difficult to hear in mobile environment.

They look pretty nice! What's the output like on these? Are they another dual final radio?

Ok got 6 have 3 left M42Duster they seem to have addressed the volume issue because half way up these are loud, I went through everyone checking for damage and 11 meter operation, all work well. Final number is 270 for the radio and 20 for shipping 48 states. Flat Rate Med Box with insurance and signature comes out to 19 and change so 290 is the price to your door. Any questions please ask. I used everyone for about an hour to check for any quality issues seems they are all exactly the same, 50 to 60 on FM SSB Swings to 60+ on a whistle, AM is in the 10 to 15 range, I guess they plan on anyone using them on AM to use an amp. About the size of a Magnum 257 or the Optima Chassis, no big hunk of RFX 75 just a heat sink all across the back. Nice rig with good rejection the truckers at the warehouse by me didn't even bother the recieve.

Attachments

• anytone 6666 here 7-15-14.jpg
    anytone 6666 here 7-15-14.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 14

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.