• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone AT D868 UV Dual band DMR HT

Yapper

Dec 29, 2016
This is the just released radio everyone is panting about. I like it better than the MD-2017 but neither of them are for me. The stand out feature of this one is the VFO mode. Without even cracking open the manual, I was transmitting on an analog repeater in 90 seconds. However, the digital side still kicks my butt. You get the radio very much like new in the box. It's literally 36 hours old. This one has the larger 3100 mah battery. Includes drop in charger and programming cable too which worked immediately with the included software on Windows 10.

$185 shipped. Paypal okay.

at8681.jpg
at8682.jpg

I thought this would have been snapped up in a jiffy. Oh well. If nobody takes this soon I'm going to return it. I'll lower the price to $175 shipped for one last hoorah.

Add in the sellers $12.69 shipping charges and the $30.74 so-called import charges and the price is about $38 MORE than Yapper is asking for an essentially new unit.

Also please reconsider how you respond to items for sale. I deleted your initial question as it was uncalled for. Thanks.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated