• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base Ar 10 wipes the floor with a99

idexpectaringotobeatana99notjustbecauseitsmetalbutbecauseithasabettermoreefficientmatchingring

I don't even bother to read posts like that. It rates right up there with gangsta talk.Just saying..........

Best I can tell, a total of twenty-two spaces, two apostrophes, one comma, and one period disappeared into thin air. Kinda spooky.

What's really scary is the thought that that's where we're headed as a society. In another couple of years, that will likely be the preferred technique. :eek:

Reactions: JAF0
Glenn
Here in internet forums the only perception people have of you is based on what and how you write or put together a post. You do yourself no favors by just throwing a wall of text out there with no concerns for spelling, grammar, punctuation, paragraphs etc. It makes a difficult read for everyone who was initially interested. Many will just skip over a poorly executed post and not make any useful comment.

The bottom line is you lose the benefit of having all these knowledgeable people around and you won't be taken very seriously. You will have made it very difficult for people to offer advice to help resolve the problems you are experiencing.

In some cases there are disabilities and language barriers to deal with and that can be taken into account by the readers if they are made aware of it. How fast someone can type, text or even send Morse code doesn't matter much if the end product is not understandable. Making a longer post using a phone is a pain so I keep those very short and to the point.

Spend the time on a post. Wait until you are at a regular keyboard if necessary. It doesn't have to be perfect. Even a few line spaces here and there to break the text up into a few paragraphs REALLY helps!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated