• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

B&K 1040 CB Service Master Operating Manual

KennyD

Oct 28, 2013
Connecticut
Hey y'all. I am looking for the Operation Manual for the B&K 1040 CB Service Master. I already have the service/tech manual. Would anybody here have a PDF copy? I've been searching forums and google and all I can ever find is the service manual.

I bought the manual years ago for 30.00 and have it scanned to a disk some where. I will look around and see what I find. I will not post it since it has copyright laws with it. I do not need the head ache of getting BK after me. so pm me your email address and when I find it I could send it to you. not sure just where the disk is I put it on. just like the 79-290 info I found for you last night I had to go out and dig it out since I never use the info for that radio.

Hi all,
Did anyone find the bk1040 operators manual? Brian's page seems to be not working.
If anyone has a pdf copy I would be very grateful.
Cheers
Alex

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.