• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best or funniest handle..

Splash1

Jun 11, 2006
Heres one for the old timers..whats the best or funniest handle you have heard over the years....besides splash of course..

Talked to a guy in California all the time in the '70s called Peter Dragon. I got his QSL card finally and found out I was not correct on his handle. The card showed a male running naked with his...........uh............well............you know.........draggin'.
Peter was correct but dragon was not spelled quite right.

BC

Ran across a driver who was always hollered at on channel 19 and asked who he was. He would reply with his handle at the time and was told "Oh, I thought you were someone else". New handle became SOMEONE ELSE

Back in the early eighties, I talked to a guy on the radio whose handle was "Baby Maker". Sure enough, when I went to his house to meet him, he had enough kids for a baseball team!:w00t:

hey! i 'member BABYMAKER...... he, me , and WINEMAKER (george) used to play on the bowl a lot:D:D

anyway. funny handle goes to a plumber,..... called LUMPY WATER :blink:

I know a guy that went by "horny woman". When the skip is rolling, I sometimes hear guys hollering for "beaver squeezer"

I talked to a young boy in around Nashville that went by tater bug. A guy a town away goes by ground hog. The handle is not so funny but the way he got it was. He was putting up a antenna and hit a power line.No one was hurt but half of Carmi IL was without power for afew hours(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.