• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Burning Ham T Shirt Design Ideas

Pick one of your choice only

• Total voters
QST QST QST

KG6YPA's logo was the winner! Be on the look out for an e-mail from KK6HDU with an order form, once we get the costs/options/shirt color figured out. So far, Grey and Desert Tan are the colors we are looking into.

We will need payment up front for every t-shirt order. Delivery set for Burning Ham IV. We will have a few shirts available for those who drag their feet, but don't count on that supply lasting out there in the desert.

After a heated debate, we have decided to standardize the front over the left breast logo to include a hog, with Burning Ham # across the top with the dates underneath, and then the location underneath the hog. Congrats to N6NHK for the front logo design!

Attached are the logos mentioned above. I hope to see you at Burning Ham IV!!!

Attachments

• BH4_Front.jpg
    BH4_Front.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 296
  • BH4_Back.jpg
    BH4_Back.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 272
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated