• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB SHOP

There is also J/4 CB Shop in Bois D'Arc/Halltown Mo. I-44 @ 61 M.M. Hood's Truck Stop. Jim used to be up in Bolivar Mo. on Hwy. 13 many years ago. I have been going to him for over 19 yrs. He is open Wed.-Sat. 1:00pm to 7:00pm well worth the drive. 417-732-7070
Tell him Lynyrd Skynyrd sent ya. I do not know who Roger is up in the KC area with that area code unless that is Rogerbird.
73's n good luck.

If you ever go to Marshall MO (north of Sedalia) there's an old cat with a CB shop. He's been in business since the mid 60's I believe.

Up there at Hoods, do they have any accessories etc. or just a shop in the back.. as a beginner (some what) what would be a good start to upgrade to my Cobra 29 Ltd classic with a astatic 636L mic.? Thanks in advance..

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.