• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cbdoctor now owns the Messenger Amplifier company

That is kind of right--LOL! It is 5821 Dennis McCarthy Drive #11
(661) 301-2178.

Don't know how it got that mixed up. Yes, I did become partners with Ray but he had a stroke that pretty much did him in for the time being. I bought him out Last week. I do NOT buy and sell radios out of a van and never have. While I was waiting for the Petro to move on my proposal for a cb shop here at Wheeler Ridge, and for my shop building to get delivered, I sold BRAND NEW Messenger amps that WE built from my van. I work strictly out of my shop and on the weekends go to San Diego to work with the Messenger stuff.

No I didn't ever square up with anyone that I--I think you called it "ganked" mainly because I have never "ganked" anyone in my life and it is quite irresponsible of anyone to ask dumb questions like that when you know NOTHING about me.

The Black List of CB shops has--that I know of for sure--6 shops listed that they just plain lie about.

The story about me on that LOW-LIFES website is 100% fabricated by a driver that got mad at me for not having the money to pay him for a cb that one of my techs messed up.

I did admit that I was responsible for the guy that worked for me and bought the guy a brand new radio and converted it and his wife came thru in HER truck and picked it up. He called me and thanked me for it and promised to get the story off of the black list. I have never heard from him again and the story is still on there.

Everyone needs to realize that if a cb shop EVER moves even just down the road the story is ALWAYS "They ran him off and he took a bunch of drivers radios with him"! That is total HOGWASH! NO ONE--NOOOOOOOOOO OOONE is EVER going to run me off from anywhere!

First of all, there would NEVER be any reason that anyone would want to. I know what I am doing and I do not "burn up radios". And I will tell you something else that I DO NOT DO! I do not open a customers radio and start of by saying,

"What in the crap is this--Who worked on this radio? Man whoever worked on this screwed it up so bad I don't know if it is worth fixing". I NEVER call any technician a "HACK". I don't talk my competitors down in any manner.

If the radio is not working and the driver is telling me that so-and-so screwed it up, I say, "I'm not too sure that he screwed it up--could be a cold solder joint or something like that." I then proceed to fix it the best I can--and that is better than it was new and tell the driver that I would not be so quick to drive all over the country talking about the last guy that worked on it.

You never know what kind of a day that a tech has had. He could have been doing as good as he knew how and really thought that he was doing the driver a service. I am TOTALLY AGAINST running others down just to make myself look good!

And Yes I will continue to build the filtered and class ab units to even higher standards that they have been for the past few years--extra low-pass filtering at the output and adjustable regulated bias. Of course the first few dozens will be identical to the ones that you are used to.

:laugh:

Billy Dean Ward

And to the other guy, It's NOT 3 first names. In Arkansas the Billy Dean is used as a single word or name as in Billydean. or Billybob or Bobbyjoe, or Faydean, etc. like all them there hic names.

Ah but alas we're not in Arkansas, how can I tell is that you type like you have more than one tooth in your head and I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Joe Billy Bob Ray.

I believe that I am a member of this forum under the name "cbdoctor" as well as "thecbdoctor". I would rather just be here as "cbdoctor" but for some reason, I couldn't check in under that handle.

Thanks for thinking that I have more than one tooth in my head--I have more than five--I think--LOL!

Am I allowed to post a link to my CB type forum or not--I don't want to step on any toes but I have linked from my forum to this one a few times over the last three months since I started mine in pm's.

Now, I am sure that it would not be offensive for me to post a forum that has NOTHING to do with electronics so here goes:

Any of ya'll that are over weight and want to lose a few pounds, check out the beginnings of my latest forum;

The now infamous Avocado Diet by Billy Dean Ward

It has only been started for about a week and a half. It will have many more members than any of the cb forums because there a lot more folks that want to lose weight than want to get their cb fixed--LOL!

Billy Dean Ward

That is kind of right--LOL! It is 5821 Dennis McCarthy Drive #11
(661) 301-2178.

Don't know how it got that mixed up. Yes, I did become partners with Ray but he had a stroke that pretty much did him in for the time being. I bought him out Last week. I do NOT buy and sell radios out of a van and never have. While I was waiting for the Petro to move on my proposal for a cb shop here at Wheeler Ridge, and for my shop building to get delivered, I sold BRAND NEW Messenger amps that WE built from my van. I work strictly out of my shop and on the weekends go to San Diego to work with the Messenger stuff.

No I didn't ever square up with anyone that I--I think you called it "ganked" mainly because I have never "ganked" anyone in my life and it is quite irresponsible of anyone to ask dumb questions like that when you know NOTHING about me.

The Black List of CB shops has--that I know of for sure--6 shops listed that they just plain lie about.

The story about me on that LOW-LIFES website is 100% fabricated by a driver that got mad at me for not having the money to pay him for a cb that one of my techs messed up.

I did admit that I was responsible for the guy that worked for me and bought the guy a brand new radio and converted it and his wife came thru in HER truck and picked it up. He called me and thanked me for it and promised to get the story off of the black list. I have never heard from him again and the story is still on there.

Everyone needs to realize that if a cb shop EVER moves even just down the road the story is ALWAYS "They ran him off and he took a bunch of drivers radios with him"! That is total HOGWASH! NO ONE--NOOOOOOOOOO OOONE is EVER going to run me off from anywhere!

First of all, there would NEVER be any reason that anyone would want to. I know what I am doing and I do not "burn up radios". And I will tell you something else that I DO NOT DO! I do not open a customers radio and start of by saying,

"What in the crap is this--Who worked on this radio? Man whoever worked on this screwed it up so bad I don't know if it is worth fixing". I NEVER call any technician a "HACK". I don't talk my competitors down in any manner.

If the radio is not working and the driver is telling me that so-and-so screwed it up, I say, "I'm not too sure that he screwed it up--could be a cold solder joint or something like that." I then proceed to fix it the best I can--and that is better than it was new and tell the driver that I would not be so quick to drive all over the country talking about the last guy that worked on it.

You never know what kind of a day that a tech has had. He could have been doing as good as he knew how and really thought that he was doing the driver a service. I am TOTALLY AGAINST running others down just to make myself look good!

And Yes I will continue to build the filtered and class ab units to even higher standards that they have been for the past few years--extra low-pass filtering at the output and adjustable regulated bias. Of course the first few dozens will be identical to the ones that you are used to.

:laugh:

Billy Dean Ward

And to the other guy, It's NOT 3 first names. In Arkansas the Billy Dean is used as a single word or name as in Billydean. or Billybob or Bobbyjoe, or Faydean, etc. like all them there hic names.

British Bulldog is a friend of mine who has bumped into you in Castaic and wheeler ridge several times, and I was just relaying what he told me. (I have eyes and ears all over the country)

You may post a link to your forum, that is fine.

PM me about your login as CBDOCTOR and I will fix it for you

I believe that I am a member of this forum under the name "cbdoctor" as well as "thecbdoctor". I would rather just be here as "cbdoctor" but for some reason, I couldn't check in under that handle.

Thanks for thinking that I have more than one tooth in my head--I have more than five--I think--LOL!

Am I allowed to post a link to my CB type forum or not--I don't want to step on any toes but I have linked from my forum to this one a few times over the last three months since I started mine in pm's.

Now, I am sure that it would not be offensive for me to post a forum that has NOTHING to do with electronics so here goes:

Any of ya'll that are over weight and want to lose a few pounds, check out the beginnings of my latest forum;

The now infamous Avocado Diet by Billy Dean Ward

It has only been started for about a week and a half. It will have many more members than any of the cb forums because there a lot more folks that want to lose weight than want to get their cb fixed--LOL!

Billy Dean Ward

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.