• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Club Member Roster

We are having a small Issue with the Sign-up form used, so It may take a while to get the bug worked out.
When we do I will let you guys know.
Thanks

OOOOK, the bug is fixed, If you have signed up, or had problems attempting to sign up, give it another try.
Let me know in a PM if you are having problems.
Soon we will fix the problem on a more permanent basis.
Tim let the cat out of the bag this morning with his next-generation-worldwidedx-com- post in the announcements section.

Jeff

I have a couple applications I Will assign you guys as W9WDX Club members and we will work out the roster after we get up and running on the new software.
Tim is already working on the upgrade, and it will not be a problem after that.

Jeff

I can't seem to download the roster with the file extension xlsx. It just downloads another link that I can't open. The roster over on the WDX Club forum is an xls file that opens right up after I download it. What am I doing wrong?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated