• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

d104 with keyup birdies

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
up for sale is my flagship d104 .i have had this mic for what must be 10 years .it has been my flagship mic for all these years .it has gone thru many changes over the years and has remained a great talker .about a year ago i changed out the base because i sold some toys out of it .
i put a different base on it ,painted it with gray hammertone paint and rebuilt the mic once again .

the mic has 2 different keyup birdies in it .
one birdie has 2 different length keyups and the warble is a bit different on both .
the other birdie has a different sound i achieved thru a cap change .
the mic also has an air raid siren in it that will wind out for as long as you hold the button down ,then let off the button and it will wind down .
there is 1 hole i had to cap with a plug .the siren is under that plug so no toy will fit there .the plug is painted to match the base as well.

the mic has a keyup led light as well.when you key the lite will light up ,very cool.
the mic is accented with a brass screen and a brass slider .
mic has a silver eagle back plate .
all the chrome is mint .i keep my d104 in very nice shape .the bottom felt is good .mic is wired for 4 pin cobra,galaxy,uniden and this is a tug8 base .
my asking price is 125.00 shipped on it and i am firm on that price .mic comes ready to use with battery included .
i no longer have a base up and dont foresee one in my future so i am selling to fund another hobby project (rc helis and planes)
no trades ,paypal or money orders .if you are outside the usa we can talk but this price is only good for US shipping.

check the pics and let me know .use the forum or my email joe3857@aol.com.

dsc00121zb.jpg

Shot at 2011-09-05

dsc00122x.jpg

Shot at 2011-09-05

dsc00124li.jpg

Shot at 2011-09-05

dsc00125kn.jpg

Shot at 2011-09-05

dsc00126vm.jpg

Shot at 2011-09-05

dsc00127er.jpg

Shot at 2011-09-05

dsc00128i.jpg

Shot at 2011-09-05

dsc00129t.jpg

Shot at 2011-09-05

dsc00130yg.jpg

Shot at 2011-09-05

edit=the siren is on a switch ,not a button.throw the switch to wind it up ,then throw off the switch to wind it down .got tired of holding the button.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.