• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DAVE MADE M400 MOBILE LINEAR AMPLIFIER 1-2290 X 4-2879 BY DAVEMADE

So what's with the sarcasm? Do YOU feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest? I was asking a legit question because based on YOUR post's wording there was a contradiction. As for the definition of "transmits just fine" I stand by what I said about the quality of the TX'ed signal. There is "fine" and then there is "fuck everyone else".

Now it's your turn to take a deep breath and relax. :tongue:

I do feel better! You're right, the use of "fine" was a poor choice of words and the post was poorly written and unclear. don't want to beat the horse as it's not going to add to the thread, except in length. :oops:

*made

hey, you guys sure it's no a chrismade??? haha, just had to throw another name in the hat. Sounds like Chris makes them also. As for myself mine are chicagomade, them X guys ;)

heres a top picture of the kids amp now .notice the fan location and the size of it .this is not a joe made.

now on the inside it looks like most others with the exception of no caps and a open frame relay.

dsc00668jx.jpg

By null at 2010-06-14

dsc00667b.jpg

By null at 2010-06-14

That is a very old real davemade circa early 1990's , since mid 90's the real Dave amps have went to bigger fans and caps on V+, where do you think JoeMade copyed his from.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.