• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Destroyer Amps - AM Power Amps

my favorite AMPOWER story someone sent me 4 years ago when me and him were bumping heads here ...... :love:

"Adam Stayed at Dr.Key down House For about
5-7 Days ! He Said He Showed Adam Where all The Towels Where So He Could
Take a shower . Well Long Story Short !! One The 6 Day Dr Key down asked
Adam To Leave He Stunk So Bad , He Never Took a Shower When He Was
Staying With Him . He Said he Burned The Sheets , Bed Mattress stunk
also. Had To Buy a New Mattress . ........ "

Attachments

• bezbrige.com-46.jpg
    bezbrige.com-46.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: 1 person
Making these amps is a risky business to begin with. And exporting them??? LOL!!!! Would you risk Federal time and fines to export a cheap amp???

am power smells like poop

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
steamypoop.gif

As to the question of weather or not Adam is still making amps. He is currently purchasing Chinese made pills. I would assume he is planning on making boxes and passing Chinese pills as TOSH.

How do I know this? I know lots of things.... Leave it at that.

As to the question of weather or not Adam is still making amps. He is currently purchasing Chinese made pills. I would assume he is planning on making boxes and passing Chinese pills as TOSH.

Adam is gonna start a war between the Japanese and Chinese and will most likely get mexico involved soon.

About time we had someone here who knows lot of things.

Who is this man of mystery that has suddenly appeared?

Austin Powers? Is that you?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?