• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Don't let this one get away!

lmao! :roll: wow what a piece of bleeeeep
aw do i wish it was a bidding auction !!!

why? every bit of that bullshit he put on it could have been mounted in a separate enclosure, attached to the radio, through the microphone cable, except his static noise amplifier of course. what a shame, whats even worse is when he realizes aint nobody dumb enough to buy it for the $300 he thinks his hackjob is worth, his noise crap ends up shorting out something inside and it ends up in the trash.

why? every bit of that bullshit he put on it could have been mounted in a separate enclosure, attached to the radio, through the microphone cable, except his static noise amplifier of course. what a shame, whats even worse is when he realizes aint nobody dumb enough to buy it for the $300 he thinks his hackjob is worth, his noise crap ends up shorting out something inside and it ends up in the trash.

Sadly, there are many morons out there that would blow their whole welfare check on it.

Just look at the comments on the video. A few tools are fascinated with it.

I don't get why he did not leave the radio alone and build a noise toy box and sell them seperately. he would have been spared being damned straight to hell for butchering a great radio. what an ass

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.