• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

eagle 515

shoemaker said:
Hello guys, can I get some info on this tube amp. Max watts. tubes and how much drive it can take? Is there a web site?

The Kenrich "Golden Eagle" line (Eagle 400, Eagle 500 and Eagle 515) were all basically the same, they consist of 2 X 20LF6 driving 5 X 20LF6 in the stock configuration. With a 4 watt radio, it will peak at about 400-500 watts however, if you install a pre-driver tube (6KV6A or the likes) the amp would do 750 watts dead key and would swing upwards from there.

You can put a hi-power export radio in front of the amp if it has not been modified with the pre-driver.

Look for KENRICH

shoemaker said:
Hello guys, can I get some info on this tube amp. Max watts. tubes and how much drive it can take? Is there a web site?

Howdy,,i ran i 525 eagle for many years, mine did an easy 800 watts out,i hit mine with an 2000gtl 2-18 watts input,,and the amp would swing 200-800 ran it that way for 2 years..should have never sold it VERY NICE AMP onr of the better ones,,i sold mine for 400 bucks,,,and the guy ran it at high dead key 500 watts and smoked the transformer :x what a waste,,if you get it keep the dead key down around 200 watts and let it swing and it will run for years ..Dan

Kenrich200.jpg

Yeah MAN!
I had Eagle 500
Ran 200W DK and what an amp!
Loved it.
I had to be brief talking to London because the locals couldn't talk with the thing keyed.
They couldn't believe I was in Boston.
Great box, truely excptional sweep tube amp.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated