• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay: Uniden PC68, TRC465, Uniden Pro710e

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
I have just finished listing this week's items on Ebay.

First off, I have listed a Uniden PC68XL CB Radio. This radio has had the Mosfet installed and I'm showing around 45 watts peak on my HP5000 meter. The channel display and meter light have been replaced with blue LEDs. I have also installed Blue Nitro Knobs and have made them switchable via the Bright/Dim switch on the radio faceplate. Opening bid is $9.95 and will sell to high bidder regardless of price.

Custom Uniden PC68XL CB Radio Echo Mosfet Nitro Knobs - eBay (item 250738447912 end time Dec-12-10 20:46:31 PST)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Second, I have a Radio Shack TRC-465 AM/SSB Mobile. I had intended to put this in my car, but have decided to put the 2950 back in instead so that I could use 10m SSB in the car also. The radio is in good physical shape and works great. A brand new 'N' Expo kit was installed. The N Kit is a little different than the other expo kits. You don't get upper and lower channels, you only get uppers OR lowers. This has been tuned for upper channels and has two bands of uppers with the top frequency ending up around 28.085 or so. AM and SSB both work great. Again an opening bid of $9.95 and it will sell to the high bidder regardless of final price.

Radio Shack TRC465 AM SSB CB Radio + N Expo Kit - eBay (item 250738448433 end time Dec-12-10 20:48:46 PST)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==

Finally, a Uniden Pro710e 40 channel AM base station. This was never one of the more popular uniden base CB Radios, but this one works well. The original meter messed up and has been replaced with a galaxy meter and blue LED. A Mosfet and the related hardware has been installed to give this radio the boost it needed in the transmit department. It's your basic entry level base station but it works well. Cosmetically it's in average condition for its age but its not beat up. $9.95 to start, winner takes it.

Uniden Pro710e Base CB Radio Blue Galaxy Meter & Mosfet - eBay (item 250738448926 end time Dec-12-10 20:50:59 PST)

If you have any questions, ask on Ebay or ask me here. I visit the forums almost every day.

Thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated