• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

End of Summer Giveaway - Icom IC-T70a prize!

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
As you may recall, we had a contest at the beginning of the summer with a couple of great prizes. Well, one of the prizes has gone unclaimed, so we're doing it again!

We're giving away an Icom IC-T70a 2m/440 HT!

moleculo-albums-icom-ic-t70-picture1815-ic-t70a-front.jpg

All you have to do to enter is post a Ham Radio related project or detailed Product Review in the appropriate site section with pictures. You get one entry in the drawing for every new project / review you create until 9/23/2011 (Last day of summer!)

Reply to this thread with a link to your post if you wish to enter the drawing. Members may nominate other members in the same manner.

Those who entered the last contest for this prize and did not win are automatically entered into this drawing since the prize went unclaimed.

Drawing will be held 9/23/2011. You have 2 weeks to claim your prize.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated