• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

enforcer.64 antennas

The new ones are good if you change all the plastic washers and other hardware to metal.

My buddy bought one from H&Y and it worked half assed till we swapped out the hardware.

mojo, if you have described what you have done specifically in this regard already, somewhere else, please give me a link. I have been out of power here in Houston for about two weeks and am behind on the flow of this thread. I am just curious how changing the hardware might possibly result in making this antenna go from half assed to superior, as you suggest, I think?

mojo, if you have described what you have done specifically in this regard already, somewhere else, please give me a link. I have been out of power here in Houston for about two weeks and am behind on the flow of this thread. I am just curious how changing the hardware might possibly result in making this antenna go from half assed to superior, as you suggest, I think?

Doesn't make it superior by any means but it makes it better than the way it shipped.

This is what we did...

The antenna shipped with plastic washers to place between the sections of the ground plane and where thee "radials" at the top mount. Also sent plastic clips for the sections of the ground plane. In the original these were all aluminum or stainless. As we all know plastic is an insulator. This left the small bolts as the only means of conductance, cheap bolts too, there were still burs on the threads!!!

All I did was go to the hardware store and bought some new bolts and stainless washers. I also bought a small sheet of aluminum, got out the tin snips and made new brackets.

I have the manual if you are interested also, it's also on CB Tricks.

I'm just curious why Mr.Coily would have updated his web site on
Saturday, September 27, 2008 with the following.....

I am all caught up no more back orders!!!!
I am building a new list of orders!
This isJust the way it works!!
Get on the list first or wait the longest!
2-8 weeks!!

Dunno but it seems I'd be checking with MR. Coily His Email as listed on his Web Site is....

Mrcoily@aol.com

Before giving up on his antenna if you really want one I'd get the info from the Horse's Mouth...

And No I have no relations with MR. Coily Antennas.... Hell I think the .64 Enforcer is quite over-priced... But hey its not my money...

hi mr. and mrs, this is my first thread on this forum ! i live in italy and i like to surf the net and the others forum about the cb . . . . so i have logged here to know something about an antennas called enforcer.64. its feature are arrived in italy and have make me curious . . . but no one have given me more info then i have thought to ask on the worldwide radio forum ok ??? . . . sorry for my bad english i hope to improve more in the future . . . . thank to all for the patience demonstrated . . . . have a nice day and good trx ....................................... giannibulldog
Hi Giannibulldog, I ran a Coily Base Enforcer .64 wave antenna about three years ago. I have upgraded to a 6 element quad beam antenna now but I liked the Base Enforcer .64 wave antenna very much. it is well built, very strong. The antenna is all aluminum, 24 feet tall, and it has four ground plane element each 9 feet long. I made alot of DX contacts with it. also has good ears.
I don't know if it is true that Dan went out of business. You can try sending him an email through his website. Here is Mr coily's website Enforcer Base

Regards

Mr. Coily is back in business and making the Enforcer .64 antennas.

I spoke with Dan on the telephone (503-930-6007) just last week about one. He has updated his website with photos from as recent as July 2008, he has sidelined all mobile antenna production and is currently focusing production on ONLY the Enforcer .64 base antennas.

Coily's Enforcer .64 Base Antennas

Good morning forum..i would like to update you all on the Enforcer base antennas and Mr,coily antennas!As of this post i am back up and running! i did have to drop out due to a nasty divorce that in fact shut me down for a year!! in no way shape of form was it intentional on my part.I also had 2 major medical problems i had taken care of 1 foot surgery and a back surgery done..i know alot of things have been flying around the internet about coily antennas but ..wanted to share what actually went down and let you all know i have no intention of ever shutting down and am full speed ahead on my base antennas not so much on the mobiles but they are also available. So my best goes out to the forum and off to build i go!!! Pretuned true .64 wave antennas!!! The best groundplanes ever built anywhere fully machined tig welded--10kw to 25kw bases!!
All new pictures are up!! check out the 350' foot tower thats professional grade baby!!
mrcoily.com

Reactions: Skypperman
thank you!

It has been a tough recovery i thank you personally and hope you are enjoying the greatest of Dxing with the Best Antenna ON EARTH!! And i hope in the future if you need anything i can be of Help!..Dan/Mrcoily

Full Wave Antenna

Hi Dan,

What about the antenna I sent back that was a full wave mr.coily custom antenna and did not work here (at 1.1 match?) and you disappeared in thin air and I have had no response in over a year now after spending $1000 on this antenna!!!! I want a fully working full wave groundplane back or just pay me so much per month or let work something out. I understand your hardships but lets work something out!! I have texted and called and emailed numerous times over the past year with no response!!

I just want to get this closed out now and lets move forward!! I fully support your products and future endeavours!

Thanks,
Doug

If you need my number let me know, its the same as before. I want to work with you on this situation!

Great!! to hear from you doug, i will get this taken care of asap...it's great to be back up and actually be able to do things again...i sent you a txt also boxing and shipping stuff today will catch up with you later have a great week..Dan

For some reason I thought you were in the Carolina's or Georgia.
What's the wait now and how many you making a week?

Right now there about 4 weeks out..been shipping this week 3 next week 4,2 double comps and three single coils this week also, the mobile antennas also come into play in Base antenna production time..i am finishing my last 2 antennas on this run, then starting 5 more bases...but all in all i do them a fast as my quality will let me.burt up a whole bottle of argon this week already tig welding mobile and base parts lots of machine time and tig welding going on over here have a super great week!!

hi mr. and mrs, this is my first thread on this forum ! i live in italy and i like to surf the net and the others forum about the cb . . . . so i have logged here to know something about an antennas called enforcer.64. its feature are arrived in italy and have make me curious . . . but no one have given me more info then i have thought to ask on the worldwide radio forum ok ??? . . . sorry for my bad english i hope to improve more in the future . . . . thank to all for the patience demonstrated . . . . have a nice day and good trx ....................................... giannibulldog

Hello your antenna is sitting in customs in italy...Thanks buddy!
sent you many e-mails just an update...Dan...mrcoily@aol.com

hi mr. and mrs. i'm came back on this wonderfull forum to tell you my experience about the Coily's antenna !!!!! . . . . . . the ENFORCER.64, . . . . . Well, i bought it on december 2008 and i installed it on october 2009 and i have waited an year before to draw a conclusion about my purchase and come back here to expound my idea to mr. Coily . . . Ok to begin i have to say that i had read a lot of testimonies about on the net and all enforcer.64's owners told to have gain 2 or 3 S more than others antennas . . . . wooww . . . !!!! this isn't an antenna !!! this is a miracle . . . !!!!!!! . . . Bha !!! i haven't seen all those S more !!!! the last year before install the Enforcer.64 i have spent my time to test others 3 antennas to compare the best versus the Enforcer.64, so i have tried ( on the same pole , with the same coax, with the same radio Superstar 360 FM and the same pwr ) a SIGMA MANTOVA 5, SIRIO 827 TURBO and SOLARCON IMAX 2000 ( all this you can see on "youtube.it" clicking giannibulldog or enforcer.64, there are all pictures step by step of these tests ) i want add that the antennas came changed more and more time in the same day to be more than possible near at impartiality !!!! after a tiring but amusing year, finally i have installed my antennas . . . . . . . my ENFORCER.64 . . . . . . . and . . . and . . .SURPRISE !!!!! . . . . . the tx was almost the same !!!!!!!!!!!! no miraculous gain !!! something more there's but just 1 S more ( bhe it isn't a little !! ) !!!!! ok . . . never mind !!! . . . in rx . . . . . ok . . . . now i have understood where my money are gone !!!!! this antenna haven't 4 radial but 4 ears !!!! HERE THE DIFFERENCE !!!! Well after to have used it for an year i'm very satisfied about my purchase !!! this is my personal experience with this antenna . . . . later on i'll upload any pictures on this forum by my profile ................. ok??!! . . . ehi Dan, surely i'll buy an other enforcer but in this moment i see that you are much busy to make up for lost time so i'll wait a short time then i'll email you my order to have back your details !!!!! bye Daniel i whish you a great future . . . !!! giannibulldog

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?