• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

enforcer.64 antennas

Try using the little earth pic with the horizontal figure 8 to send a link to the picture url using any word (ie: 'LINK') for the link, or use the yellow square with the mountain & moon to simply show the image.

bha !!! i have failed again so i have to apologize to all people on the forum and at moderator to have taken up uselessly !!!! i'll post again when somebody help me to understand why my attempt are gone wrong !!!! thanks again

Try using the little earth pic with the horizontal figure 8 to send a link to the picture url using any word (ie: 'LINK') for the link, or use the yellow square with the mountain & moon to simply show the image.

hi CDX007, thank to reply me i'm very thankful for this help !!! let me any moments to translate and understand your directions . . . . .

I'm using XP Pro here so...

OK, I went to your link, right clicked on the picture, left clicked on 'View Image Info' and copied it's image location,

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg832/sc...filename=270220102260.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Then I used the yellow 'Insert Image' at the top of this post page and, voilà -

scaled.php

Looks GREAT! - What's the diameter of the base coil?

CDX007 thanks for those words of advice ! but your modality is too tangled for me so if you agree with me i should like to continue to use imageshack , but many thanks to have given me every aid !!!! very grateful !!!!!

How about a picture of both the tower and antenna from across the street?

That looks like a nice crank-up tubular tower...
envy.gif

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?