• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EPT360010a

what radio is it in. my service manuals only show the board number after I open the page up. the name will help.

I have the book for the galaxy saturn but never have copied it. at least I do not think I have. will look for it.

Thanks, ill give it a try. The 10a board was the earliest one used in the Saturn. they had 11,12,13, and the 14 revisions.

I just pulled my service manual for this radio from cbc international. it states that all 4 radios use the same vr and L cans by number so they all use the same sheets. the parts will be in a different location but use the same specs. at least that is what it shows in the book I have.

Reactions: LeapFrog
The original "Galaxy Saturn" service manual had that board shown in it.

Here's the schematic for the original 5-band Galaxy Echo SSB and early Saturn.

Doesn't show the ID for the circuit board, but I'm pretty sure this is the "10A" board.

This came from a "Saturn Service Manual" published by Thomas Publishing in the early 90s. The rest of what I have is another 12 PDF files, one file for each of 12 more pages.

Not gonna upload them all right now.

Attachments

• galaxy_ssb_sch.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 94
Reactions: LeapFrog

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?