• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FCC going after K1MAN

I heard something about this not to long ago...it is about time they stepped in...

I also have noticed that on 14.275 and 313 it has been a bit more quiet than usual when the band is open.....that is two frequencies that I am glad to hear nothing but the background noise

That guy is an a$$pipe forsure!!! Hes messed around and did stupid $h!+ on 3.913.0 and I was shocked he got away with it for aslong as he did. He even had a few followers or partners in crime that would partner up with him from time to time. I used to often wonder why someone would spend the money on equipment just to act like a braindead idiot when 11 meters is right at ones fingertips and way cheaper to invade!!

Reactions: 1 person
That guy is an a$$pipe forsure!!! Hes messed around and did stupid $h!+ on 3.913.0 and I was shocked he got away with it for aslong as he did. He even had a few followers or partners in crime that would partner up with him from time to time. I used to often wonder why someone would spend the money on equipment just to act like a braindead idiot when 11 meters is right at ones fingertips and way cheaper to invade!!

11m has nothing to do with the ARRL and his message cannot be carried to the masses on 11m like it can on 75m. His target is hams therefore you would use a ham band. He was trying to make a point that since the ARRL can "broadcast" one way transmissions via W1AW (code practice) and start those transmissions without first determining the frequency was clear then his one way transmissions should be legal as well. When it was noted that the ARRL published a schedule of broadcast times and frequencies he did the same thus playing by the same rules. It's sort of one of those things that has substance (why are they the only ones able to legally start transmissions over top of a QSO already in progress) but the execution of the defense was done all wrong. Then there are the other things that got him in hot water like pecuniary interests and unattended transmitters. I am just not sure who is whackier Baxter for doing it and believing he was 100% in the right or the FCC for allowing it for so long.

So THAT'S what that was. I was watching that transmission on a waterfall the other day and asked myself, "What in God's name is that?"

I can just imagine that! A few visits, sure, even the worst places in/out of the world will get a visit or two, you know? Then people, alien or domestic, wonder why anyone would want to to it -again-. You know, try something once, but why do it again? I wonder, if 'they' visited once and didn't offer him a free ride, or, did they give him that ride and then brought him -back-? Who'd wanna keep him, and why?? Now that's a scary thought!
- 'Doc

In Glenn's own words:

UFO SIGHTING by Glenn A. Baxter, P.E. and wife Bonnie

this-is-what-happens-when-you-where-a-tinfoil-hat-too-long.jpg

I read that. :headbang Not sure why but I did. :blink: I guess when he started to theorize that the aliens were there because they liked his programming kind of held me there wondering just how magnanimous he was going to get. That pretty much sums up how he thinks.

BTW anybody notice where he said he ran from his winter house over to his summer house? Who has a summer house within sight of his winter house? Also why would he be fearful of walking out on the ice in MAINE in the middle of FEBRUARY! Should be pretty solid unlike the mush inside his head. ;)

i like a good ufo story but k1man's sounds more like a bragging about what i have & the size of my windows story,
im sure if they can get here from anywhere off planet they won't be impressed with his glass tubes or windows.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.