• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fine Tune CB shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clodhopper

Oct 15, 2016
Anyone have any reviews on Fine Tune CB shop? I'm considering a radio purchase and wondering if he is as good as he claims in his Youtube vids, or is it all smoke and mirrors?

Dude, Do a little research, theres plenty of info on the net, ultimately you decide

Well after multiple hours of research and surfing various forums. I think i'll pass on the Fine Tune CB Shop. I was just looking for a radio, not a over inflated ego or Tech God mentality. Think I will stick with the brick n mortar stores such as (Bells CB, Walcott Radio and the likes). Buy it, have it tuned by their techs and talk on it. Nothing more nothing less!!
It's just that simple:)

...Yes but can you duplicate his results, on social media that is?
Honestly, I believe HardDrive a.k.a. Mark S. is a damn-good technician (one of the best), I would venture to say in fact: most people who service CB/Export radios like him do not have their test equipment calibrated as often as Mark @ Fine Tune CB Shop, his test bench is a notch above most on YouTube.

And yes his ego is a little big, sometimes I think it's more about presence & presentation of excellence with him. And that's the kind of work he provides in my opinion, just by looking at his YouTube channel.

Over & Out.
-LeapFrog

Last edited:
Reactions: rabbiporkchop
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.