• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For Sale: 6 and 10 Meter Dipoles with Baluns and Coax

Riverman

Nov 12, 2013
I have a pair of dipoles (6 and 10 Meter), both with 1:1 baluns.
These are made by Frequency Devices Inc.
Paid $36.95 for the 10 meter, and $34.95 for the 6 meter on Ebay.

Also have two 50' lengths of ABR RG8X with PL-259 connectors.
Paid $37.95 each at GigaParts.

Want to sell everything as a package deal. Asking only $100 with free shipping! Continental USA only.

6 Meter Dipole.JPG

10 Meter Dipole.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

All items are basically brand new. I had the antennas in my attic for one day and have decided to go another route as that location limits me to having my station in my garage. I thought I could make it work but it's just too inconvenient, plus it's too hot in there in the summer and gonna be too cold in the winter! Am not interested in hanging them in my back yard.

Be the first to PM me and get this great deal!

Doggone. You guys are tough. :(
Okay. $80 for everything. Rock Bottom Price. That's only $20 per item!
Standing by for the first PM!

My rock bottom price deserted me. $60 for everything. That's $15 per item.
The coax is suitable for direct burial.
Free shipping. PM me.

Last edited:
Was complaining about not being able to sell this stuff when my wife said, "Why don't you just do your McDonalds thing and quit worrying about it? It'll make someone's day."

My "McDonalds" thing is this: In the mornings when I go through the drive-thru and get coffee, I sometimes pay for the people's breakfast in the car behind us. A random act of kindness.

So that's what this is.

I am going to keep the 6 Meter dipole but if you would like to have the 10 Meter one and 100' of coax and are the first to respond, they're yours free of charge. All I ask is that you pay the kindness forward to someone one day when you get a chance.

Standing by. :)

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.