• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

Happy_Hamer

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 22, 2001
Since there are so many different operators with so many different frequency ranges available ,,

You can come to this section to set up a time and frequency, let everyone know when and where you will be on the air and make your contacts. (y)

Just post the actual contact info in this section.

Here is an example

I will be on frequency ******* from 10 am to noon. After noon I have to take the kids the mall then will be back later, catch you on the air and good luck.

It is the responsibility of each participant to know the rules and regulations that apply to the radio service they use for the contest.

I'll start..
I will be on the radio late afternoon today 10/11/23 from 3 pm to 6pm CST. Check back, as frequencies to be determined.
73 My friends!

I know conditions are different depending on where you are. Currently things are a little on the quiet side here in West Tx.
@ 3pm I'm going to park on lsb 405 and if need be, I'll go down to 395

Last edited:
Reactions: AmericanEagle575
The results are in:
I had a couple of good qso's with some wdx brothers and I also had qso's with a lot of other people. I camped out on 40 and occasionally 39. It was nice and quiet, which made it easy to hear a station coming in, and I had lots of stations returning.
It was nice and productive sitting on a quiet frequency.

Hopefully one day I'll catch @unit_399 on the radio and have a qso. I've heard you out there a few times but it just hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:
The results are in:
I had a couple of good qso's with some wdx brothers and I also had qso's with a lot of other people. I camped out on 40 and occasionally 39. It was nice and quiet, which made it easy to hear a station coming in, and I had lots of stations returning.
It was nice and productive sitting on a quiet frequency.

Hopefully one day I'll catch @unit_399 on the radio and have a qso. I've heard you out there a few times but it just hasn't happened yet.
I have my station down for a freq mod and an alignment. But, first of all, I have to mod my B&K E200D signal generator. I already changed the output connector to an SO-239, Now I have to add a freq counter output. Since I have to work on my E200D before I can use it to align my rig,, I'll hook my base back up, and use it, as is, until my generator is ready.
So, I'll be on 40LSB tomorrow morning ( Friday) at about 10Am Eastern Standard TIme. Colombian Standard Time is the same as EST. We don;t have daylight savings time here, So ... make your adjustments. Looking forward to finally hooking up with all of you guys.

_ 399 J.J.

no sweat. I was on 40LSb from 10AM 'til 11:15 and disconnected until the short T-storm passed. Got back on at noon 'til 12:45.Then went to town shopping for my wife. Back now 2:25 EST. Will be on 40LSB in 10 minutes.
Lots of good long contacts this morning. 50 Ontario Canada, His dad (RG475 Chicago) and I talked for 30 minutes solid. Great Conditions.

I'm on lower 40 listening but conditions are sporadic seems like I can be heard but I can't hear. I haven't got any idea where to point the little beam.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlatlandBusa

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated