• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: JRC NRD-515, NVA-15 and NHD-518

KL7JBB

Mar 8, 2012
If you're reading this you probably know what an exceptional radio this is. If not, please view the following links:

Japan Radio Company JRC NRD-515, JRC NRD515
Japan Radio NRD515, JRC NRD-515, Japan Radio Company NRD-515 NDH-518 NDH-515 NVA-515

Items for sale include the NRD-515 receiver with matching NVA-515 speaker, both in flawless condition and the NDH-518 96 channel memory unit (several scratches on the cabinet top) - all from a non-smoking environment. Everything 100% operational. The receiver has been optimized for shortwave broadcast listening with a Sherwood Engineering 8kHz filter and associated motherboard modifications. Stock 6 kHz and 2.4 kHz filters are in place. Original manuals included; original boxes for receiver and speaker included.

$1299.00

Photos can be sent to serious buyers. Located in Anchorage, Alaska; would prefer local audition and pickup, but will ship at buyer's expense.

Please PM via this site.

- Jim
KL7JBB

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated