• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: NEW MAgnum S680 10 meter radio

kc8vje

Apr 13, 2009
Belfry, KY USA
Hi everybody,

I have a new Magnum S680 that was purchased from Copper Electronics about 2 weeks ago. The radio was aligned and expanded by Copper. The radio has never been mobile. I have the original box, manual, mounting bracket, mic, mic clip, and all screws and bolts.
I also have the receipt and packing list to prove that it was recently bought.

The radio performs excellent and really lives up to my expectations. I saw over 80watts PEP from it.

Pictures of the radio are available, don't be afraid to ask

I need to sell off some things to get my car repaired. (it started burning oil this week):eek:.

anyway,

I'm asking $300.00 shipped (lower 48). I accept PayPal and postal/walmart money order.

If interested, please email me at kc8vje@yahoo.com or feel free to call (606)257-5234 (8:00 am to Midnight Eastern time)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.