• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy 33HP2 w/ mods, FC 347 freq counter

n4jnw

Sterile
May 15, 2010
Irvine, Kentucky
Selling my month old 33HP2 and it's frequency counter. Nothing wrong with it, just found a new toy and we all know how that goes. This radio is exactly a month old, and dosen't have a single scratch on it. The only markings are from where it was in a bracket on my desk. It's NEVER been in a vehicle, and NEVER smoked around. I don't smoke.

The radio has been tuned/modded by Sparky's with a TopGun Compressor and upgraded recieve. This thing has super ears, hottest recieve I've ever had in a radio. It's showing about 40 peak on my Dosy meter and dosen't even get hot. Seriously, I've talked on this thing for hours at a time and the heatsink was barely warm. It could probably be tuned a little hotter if you wanted, but I told Sparky's to tune it for dependability, so I'm certain he didn't go all out on it. Or maybe it just runs cool?

I purchased the freq. counter from GI Joes, and you know what they cost. Right at about $50. I also have all of the accessories (bracket, cables) that came with the frequency counter when it was new that I'll also include. The radio will come with hardware, new bracket, microphone, unused power cable, knobs, etc.

I have right at $235 in the radio, $50 in the freq. counter.

$200 firm gets it all to your door. Otherwise, it's going to ebay in a few days. I usually don't mind to haggle on stuff I have for sale, but I can't on this. You're getting $285 worth of stuff plus free shipping for $200.

DSCN0012.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.