• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy 99v2

JCH

Jun 13, 2011
LA
Any of you guys "in the know" have the skinny on this radio? I see it was recently added to copper's site.

thanks

Reactions: 1 person

Hmmm, have to look into this. The Galaxy 94 was supposed to be the "replacement" to the 99. I do know that Crapper would be the last place you want to buy it from.

Bells and Radioactive have them, too. I'm anxious to see what Screwdriver can squeeze out of one on the youtube.

I'm tempted for some damned foolish reason.

Bells and Radioactive have them, too. I'm anxious to see what Screwdriver can squeeze out of one on the youtube.

I'm tempted for some damned foolish reason.

I would rather have him do a proper and sound tune/alignment then try to "squeeeeeeeze" out 5-10 mo watts. It does loom to be a cool new radio, have to hear some reviews when they come out.

I would rather have him do a proper and sound tune/alignment then try to "squeeeeeeeze" out 5-10 mo watts. It does loom to be a cool new radio, have to hear some reviews when they come out.

No doubt.

I'm considering one of these, you guys think the price will increase after a while since it's currently a "prototype"? Pretty pricey right now. I'm going to need a few more vehicles to put all these radios in, too.(y)

Do you suppose the conversion is the same as it's predecessor?

I'd guess (guess) it'd convert like the 98 since it supposedly has the same board. I've been meaning to call the galaxy dude to see if he'd send me a manual, or at least some basic info but have been busy.

Very pleasant surprise. This rig should be a big hit. Most everyone loved the 99V's and I still run one in my truck. They've added all the desirable features the original lacked and especially if they've worked to correct the SSB warm-up drift .... then this one will be a huge success. Still would have liked 6 digits on the counter though.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated