• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

H&Y Making Good on KLV 1000 Amp... Bending over Backward

High Miler

May 30, 2005
Pennsylvania
I finally called another Service Rep today... And the Gentleman was very pleasant on the phone. I told that the Amp had been shipped with a busted tube and that the Box it was shipped in, the outer one, looked like someone had rolled it down the stairs to Fed-Ex...

They said they would get a NEW amp out to me, to box the old one and they would have the Amp out in the mail by the end of the day...

As long as they do all that I definately can't complain... I also took the Texas Ranger to have it looked at... 1 Watt DeadKey, 10 Watt Swing and 15 PEP on SSB ... Which was lower than what I had seen on my meters...

I can't believe for a minute the Radio set that way is overdriving that Linear... Must have been a lemon...

Finally after 3 days of calling I got somewhere... Thank you H&Y for the Customer service.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.