• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Heck of a Deal...wow

How's this for a deal?

I got a Connex 4600 Turbo, peaked, aligned, not butchered.. from a former trucker with lots of coax, mics, and antennas for less than a new Cobra 29.

Craigslist is your friend. (y)

Booty Monster, I hear ya, kinda the nature of forums. Even here there have been posts deleted over the years or if you said something bad about this Justin guy. If you go to the X-Force forum and bag in Rolling Radio's they will scold you, If you question a sponser

I have run up Justin and down the other side. I got banned and then unbanned. On this issue, I have no complaint. He peddled his stuff and disappeared like I expected. I had planned to STFU about it due to it now being a non-issue, but I have to say for the most part it was handled pretty well.

As far as that other forum, I agree 100%. But to compare here to there is unfair.

i lost all respect for custom cb radios when they deleted my post about class ab amps being important for ssb use . when preacher man says "how someone runs the amp and the tune on the radio make as much difference ...or more than class of operation." and he is their resident tech and decided to delete my post stating that how you run in amp in no way compensates for a circut that isnt even in it to start with .

I'm there, same username (minus IN), and it has the same ghey hero worship as the XForce forum.

It's to be expected from a forum that is also a commercial site. Not excusing it, but it's the way it goes.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.