• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How Do I Hook My CB Up To Ustream?

I guess no one knows what I am talking about...ustream is a online deal that you can hook your CB up to a pc and it will broadcast on the CB freqs...that is about all I know about it.

You need to get a web camera first and a UStream account:
USTREAM, You're On. Free LIVE VIDEO Streaming, Online Broadcasts. Create webcasts, live stream videos on the Internet. Live streaming videos, TV shows

But that won't do it . . .
You need to find someone close to you with a radio and a UStream account and a web camera.

But that STILL won't do it . . . not without a loss of quality anyway . . .
To monitor your own sound is to use another radio for receiving (preferably something that has a wide receive - and then turn the RF Gain too), hook up some headphones to it, turn the power on the transmitting radio WAY DOWN (1 - 1/2 watt output) and then you will get a fair idea of what you sound like.

You need to get a web camera first and a UStream account:
USTREAM, You're On. Free LIVE VIDEO Streaming, Online Broadcasts. Create webcasts, live stream videos on the Internet. Live streaming videos, TV shows

But that won't do it . . .
You need to find someone close to you with a radio and a UStream account and a web camera.

But that STILL won't do it . . . not without a loss of quality anyway . . .
To monitor your own sound is to use another radio for receiving (preferably something that has a wide receive - and then turn the RF Gain too), hook up some headphones to it, turn the power on the transmitting radio WAY DOWN (1 - 1/2 watt output) and then you will get a fair idea of what you sound like.

Yeah....the ustream sounds like a pia.

I have hooked my other radios up and its no go....they only receive mids....no bass or highs.....I only have one wide radio and need another wide receiver....I am listening to quack quack radio out in California right now and he sounds awesome on this wide radio.....would luv to hear my tx on this baby. :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.