• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How To Get CA3045 Tweety To Fire On Key Down

let me pop open my base of the mic and take a pic or 2 and i will send it to you i got the mic from funky about 8 months ago.

Dan

10-4 RM24, Hopefully I'll be able to tell from the pics. I have a local friend who also has an old one with the fart that he can let me look at up close. Just haven't seen it yet. I'm sure it's something simple....just gotta see what it is.

Okay i looked and the birdie its shrink wrapped in a neon pink color shrink tubing:(

but i do have just that diesel horn one by itself i would sell you make me an offer

Thanks Dan but the noise can be made off of the chip and I can find out what to do off the friend's mic.

Those other two mics you are selling....you outta list them here on the forum. I'm sure someone will want them.....spread the joy around!

Hey wire weasel sounds like we have yet another ham radio guy on this thread knocking us cb/ noise toy guys around!!!

Yeah some people just can't pay attention to the site's big picture or the rules sometimes. I find it funny that some folks post CB stuff in the ham forums and then ham stuff in the CB forums.....maybe posting before they've had enough coffee? It's all okay. The world has bigger problems.

did you see the picture of the d&j tweety i posted ? same thing radioman has in his mic .its a 2 tone birdie made by d&j .and radioman has an original.very rare anymore .

Okay i looked and the birdie its shrink wrapped in a neon pink color shrink tubing:(

but i do have just that diesel horn one by itself i would sell you make me an offer
if your talking about the 2 tone they are on the same chip. cannot be seperated.both those noises are from the same chip.look at the picture i posted its the very same birdie.

if your talking about the 2 tone they are on the same chip. cannot be seperated.both those noises are from the same chip.look at the picture i posted its the very same birdie.

Roger that. These circuits are quite versatile and can be made to make a variety of different noises. A local friend has a 3086 based tweety that has every sound and he let me look at it and I see what is making the buzzer noise on his and I am going to incorporate that into my 3086s when I make them. Only thing is that when you go to start adding more noises then it means more wires and more switches and more potentiometers and some folks don't want to have 23 buttons and 42 switches and 17 knobs to deal with.....but some do (y) The basic tweety with fire on keyup and repeat on button push is satisfactory for many folks. It's all good :drool:

Reactions: NZ8N

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.