• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Icom IC-7300 HF Transceiver Review

Yet to be seen. I think Icom was on top of their game when they released this one. This is the game changer. Now, I'll wait for the SDR rig the size of my FTDX-1200 :)

Reactions: 2RT307
Yet to be seen. I think Icom was on top of their game when they released this one. This is the game changer. Now, I'll wait for the SDR rig the size of my FTDX-1200 :)

That's another thing that attracted me to the Yaesu's was that they looked and felt like a base station.

Brett

Moleculo, I know this is your shiny new baby, but is there any chance you will try it mobile? I am curious how well the noise limiter and blanker work.

I probably won't try it mobile because that is not it's intended use-case. However, I have plenty of wide band noise at my shack and have already started testing the NB capabilities. This type of test is somewhat subjective, so I'm going to spend plenty of time trying it out before I give my thoughts on the subject.

That's another thing that attracted me to the Yaesu's was that they looked and felt like a base station.

Brett

The IC-7300 definitely has the look and feel of a small base station. This is not a mobile rig that has been repackaged for the base.

there is a person on QTH right now, trying to sell (flip?) a "brand new, still in the unopened box" 7300.
Taking BIDS!!! when did QTH turn into Ebay?

I predict the price will drop $250 - $300 after Dayton

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated