• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Idiot on 14.3130 right now.

There are idiots all over the bands. Get used to it and be thankful most of them congregate on certain frequencies. It makes them easy to avoid. My VFO has been trained to skip over 14.275 and 14.313 MHz. :D

People talk on 14.313? I thought that was the International "Tune-up Frequency":confused:...hi...

Really, all I ever hear is broadcasting on there, (not legal for amateur communications.)

Just ask if the frequency is in use, then call your friends

Reactions: 1 person
Geeze, you guys are something else. I only posted it so others could hear how ridiculous those guys were talking. I wasn't complaining or indicating that I couldn't take it or anything like that. Of course I know enough to move on.
This aint my first rodeo either.

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing meant by it. We have had several posts here lately complaining about on-air activities on a couple different bands, namely 10m and 20m as well as 80m too IIRC wanting to know why it is allowed and what can be done about it. Your's simply looked like all the rest that's all. Perhaps if you said "Have a listen if you can stand it." we would have known what you meant but "This guy needs to be taken care of." sounds like you wanted something done about it. We all wish something could be done about some of the on-air abominations but it appears nothing short of an act of vigilantism is going to stop most of it. :angry: My VFO never stops on 14.275 or 14.313.

Reactions: 2 people
kb1tpx..I can only speak for myself when I say, I'm on your side 100%..

I certanly wasn't knocking you, but MOST of the guys who operate on
.313 ---Most could not hold a civil conversation if it meant saving the World.

If they're not in conflict, they are not happy (so they think)

The truth is the majority of them are just not "happy people" It has a lot to do
with the way they were raised. (living with Conflict)

Just a little less than 2 cents worth, but it's my opinion...:oops:

They really tick me off too

73, Keith

Reactions: 2 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?