• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

IT'S YOUR WORLD CAPTAIN. IM JUST LIVING IN IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonar

Apr 8, 2016
This post I started would've been fine if you closed it from further replies had you yourself not let others know how you felt before doing so.
It wasn't fair.
I don't think trying to save someone from getting ripped off is "drama". Road Squawker has the knowledge to repair his own equipment.
Many of us don't. We need to Dole out our hard-earned money in order to keep our equipment running. Knowing who we should give that money to and not too is very important. It's your choice to end any post for whatever reason. This is your world.
You've got the right to do that, but to do so soon after letting anyone who was so inclined to read and or get involved in the post where you stood wasn't cool.
I'm not looking for a fight.
That would be outright dumb.
The last thing that I would ever want to do would be jeopardize my status as a member
I enjoy this site way too much.
I would have liked to let Road squawker know that I give a @#$%.
I truly dislike anyone who prays upon fellow homosapiens.
I felt slighted. There have been posts with less legitimacy than this one that have gone on to receive more replies before or Never Getting shut down.
I truly hope that this doesn't affect my status on this site. That would truly suck! I just thought that I had to point it out. I'm not one of those people who takes a stand on the daily minertia that seems to live on most every site pertaining to every subject under the sun. I'm the first one to admit when I'm wrong. I'm not suggesting that you were wrong, but if you wanted to shut the post down you should have just done so without what I believed was getting in your last word.
Maybe I might have been better off to just shut my mouth and let it go. I guess I'll find out soon enough if I've made a serious error in judgment. I do have a feeling I'm going to get a lashing about this post as it seems like I'm calling you out but there's no way around that. Believe me Captain, I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. You treated me with respect even when scolded me during some questionable postings I may have made early on during my membership. And I get that.
This one I don't (get.) 73 (hopefully not for good.)
20170913_033113.png

My LIKE was simply about not giving a crap about the DRAMA and not about the actual thread topic. I hate DRAMA of all kinds. No time for it. None. Zero. I have friends on FB that like to post simply "waiting in the hospital" and when people go OH MY!! WHAT'S WRONG? I HOPE YOU ARE OK!! they respond with "Oh fine....just having bloodwork done" or "Just waiting for....(someone). They are looking for and getting DRAMA. That is why I liked his post. Not sure what's up but the tone of some of your posts has changed over the last while and you seem to be taking some things out of context moreso and this is one of them.

In the future if you disagree with an admin action may I suggest you read the terms of use of this site and if you are still dissatisfied contact the admin via PM. This sort of stuff does not need to be in the open and NO I am NOT afraid of being called out. It just has NO place in the open when it is a personal dispute whether with an admin or not. Further to that......this thread is closed however PM's are always open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated