• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kicker K 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigal46563

Jul 1, 2010
Have a very nice working Kicker K 500 tube amp. All four 6JE6 tubes has been checked with my Conar 224 tube tester, and all four tubes checked good. There is no rust or dents any were on this amp. The paint is not pealing and it looks very good. I have used this amp to test it out. There is a small town about 15-20 miles from me and the people told me that when i switched this amp on that there meters on there radio jumped up to a 20 plus. If you was to buy this amp you will not be disappointed at all. I would also do trading for it. Just tell me what you have. I will take $200.00 for it. Just seen one on ebay that they did not even know if it worked or not go for $200.00 and it did not look good at all. Thanks
P.S.
The switch you see on the side was not put on after the amp was made. This switch was on the amp when it came out brand new. It is for HI/LOW power. Once again Thank You

Attachments

• k500 001.jpg
    k500 001.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 259
  • k500 006.jpg
    k500 006.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 3
  • kicker 500 9.jpg
    kicker 500 9.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Kicker K 500.jpg
    Kicker K 500.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 259
  • KickerK 500 2.jpg
    KickerK 500 2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 259

info

What kinda input did you use on this rig? What was your output? What did or would you reccomend a newbie to run it at for normal day to day QSO?

Thanks for the info

I have a bird 43 meter with a pep kit installed and 2 elements, 1/1000h and a 50a.

I know the amp is heavy and am willing to help on the shipping.

You snooze you loose, that bird & extras would have brought $200 + easy on eBay.

If I didn't already have a 43 I would have offered to buy it from you when you made him the offer and he didn't bite.

Those kicker amps come up for sale around here from time to time in the 200 - 250 price range, next time I see one I'll let you know.

You snooze you loose, that bird & extras would have brought $200 + easy on eBay.

If I didn't already have a 43 I would have offered to buy it from you when you made him the offer and he didn't bite.

Those kicker amps come up for sale around here from time to time in the 200 - 250 price range, next time I see one I'll let you know.

Thanks for keeping my in mind sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.