• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Maco 750

donemad

Jun 21, 2008
Anyone know the value of the resistor that ties to the input from the radio where the jumper goes? This one is burned. Looks like may-be someone tried to drive it.............Thanks for any help....

Your welcome, The CB tricks site has a good library of amp, antenna, and radio information.

750 maco

If it is the resistor on the keying circuit input looks like a 47 ohm here is link to schematic.

http://www.cbtricks.com/Amp/maco/maco_750b/graphics/maco_750b_sch.pdf
Also there is a jumper that runs from pins 2 to pin 6 on the pre-driver and the other two drivers that connect to the finals, but I can,t seem to see what that is! Is it a resistor or coil? .....talking about the 47 ohm, what wattage is it? Also that resistor or coil looks like a 22ohm resistor, but what wattage? But it may be a coil, can,t tell, it is burnt to bad.........thanks for any help

Also there is a jumper that runs from pins 2 to pin 6 on the pre-driver and the other two drivers that connect to the finals, but I can,t seem to see what that is! Is it a resistor or coil? .....talking about the 47 ohm, what wattage is it? Also that resistor or coil looks like a 22ohm resistor, but what wattage? But it may be a coil, can,t tell, it is burnt to bad.........thanks for any help

Schematic does not give me wattage for the resistors, 1 or 2 Watt would be a safe bet.

the 22 thing is a choke, 22 microhenry choke most likely, do you see how the 22 symbol is different than the 47 resistor symbol?

http://www.cbtricks.com/Amp/maco/maco_750b/graphics/maco_750b_redraw_sch.pdf

Link to better schematic, first one had some flaws in it.

I can not tell for sure but if it is a 22 thingy it is an choke on the pins two and 6 most likely. Maybe some other member will post who has a Maco 750, I have the baby brother the Maco 200 sitting on the shelf in the shack.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated