• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MFJ-1026 Noise Canceller quick video demo

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
I finally got everything set up to do an evaluation of the MFJ-1026 "Deluxe Noise Canceling Signal Enhancer" and it's working quite well. While I'm working on a formal review and instructional video, I thought I'd share this quick 'n dirty video I did tonight showing it get rid of some annoying noise on 80 meters. Enjoy!

YouTube - ‪MFJ-1026 Noise Canceling Demonstration‬‏

The one shown in video is $200. The version without the preamp is $180. MFJ sent me the MFJ-1026 to do a video/article on. For the receive antenna, I'm just using an approximate 80 meter loop, about 10' off the ground.

What really grabbed mt attention was that very noise you are getting I am getting and Im not even in town so I have to track down where its coming from or buy one of these. I dont have the noise all the time but when its there let me tell ya Im just a b!+chin its an irritating noise forsure!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.