• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MKY 8000 GX (CB Radio Colt)

L

lostrisq

Hi Guys,

I am a complete rookie what goes CB radios... But I do hope someone out here can help me...

I am looking for a Colt radio, MKY 8000 GX.

Does this radio exist? If so, does anybody know where I can find one? I have been searching the net for a long time, but without luck. They probably do not make them anymore.

I'll await your answers! Thanks a lot!!

Denise

I have just seen your request for a colt MKY8000GX.I have one hardly used in the box with the instruction book which I am sorry to say is in japanese.I got this radio in 1980 brand new from Prato Italy the product I believe was only manufactured for one year it preceeded the Elbex80.The colt was hardly used upto 1990 and not at all since.If you are still interested please contact me Silver Shadow John

Hi there,

I am trying to locate one of these cb radios. Any idea where I can buy one?

Thanks,
Mike
I have just read your request for a Colt mky 8000GX.I have one which I purchaced in 1980 in Prato Italy it is in the box with instructions unfortunately in Japanase.It was used very little upto 1990 and not at all since then.If you have any questions please get in touch thanks silver shadow john

Hi Guys,

I am a complete rookie what goes CB radios... But I do hope someone out here can help me...

I am looking for a Colt radio, MKY 8000 GX.

Does this radio exist? If so, does anybody know where I can find one? I have been searching the net for a long time, but without luck. They probably do not make them anymore.

I'll await your answers! Thanks a lot!!

Denise
I have a colt8000gx if you are interested please reply silver shadow john

I want to buy Colt MKY 8000GX

Hi John... read only today your post to Colt MKY 8000GX. I'm writing from Italy (where I bought you) you have not already? would you want to sell and, if so, what do you want? please let me know ... Regards from italy ciao Paul

Last edited:
Hi i would also were to buy a colt 8000 gx but I need from the stats thank you all I live in Sicily Ciao Tony 02

Interesting. In my collecting I found a stock Colt hand mic. Looked pretty old with an interesting mic plug.15915494195381451184732115074477.jpg 20200607_130543_HDR.jpg I was getting ready to google the name when this oldie was revived.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?