• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

my junk in the house

I like the President, for sure. Put a white LED in it and it will last forever. Kind of washes the color out of the meter, but still looks pretty good.

Maybe curlyjoe was referencing your thread title? I get a little nervous these days when folks want to show me pics or videos of their "junk". Younger generation has put a different spin on the term, don't ya know! :blink:

RT307

Reactions: 1 person
maybe i should post a pic of my other junk :D
maybe curlyjoe will find that more to his liking :wub:

Reactions: 3 people
did you give up on the little blue amplifiers?

that video is a few years old . i sold the TS500 when i saw how little difference there was between 200 and 500 watts , used the money to build my first 5/8 ...... and stuff
the little blue amps are awesome (y)
not into pills unless im sick/hurting or the doc says so .

Whoa seems like we took this the wrong way.? My comment was a play on the title of the post. I'm sure that set up works great and it does look decent. Sorry to booty monster.

no problem curlyjoe ;) it certainly could have been done neater and none of it was new . we were just havin a lil fun . (y)

OK now that we are past that do you know anything about the new cobra PCB. The changed alot in 2010. Mostly would like info on the ekl mod on the new board

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.