• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need help finding a logic hi from FT-1900R

ke7vvt

May 15, 2009
I am looking for a logic high from inside a Yaesu FT-1900R when the radio decides to output audio. I have a complete paper circuit diagram, but can't find a .pdf one to share. The inside is really accessible and I have been able to poke around with a logic probe at various things.

I have not been able to find any logic "lo's" that go to "hi" from when the radio is not passing audio, and when it is passing audio. I have it set up to only break squelch and pass audio when it receives a 123.0 Hz tone, so it has the "TN SQ" mode set on. I need a logic hi from this receiver to pass to an ARCOM RC210 repeater controller, which is how it knows that any audio that is coming through is OK to pass and transmit at the transmitter.

Does anyone have any ideas at what is "the usual" component inside the radio to tap into to get a logic hi for when the receiver has broke squelch?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Yaesu FT-1900R, Yaesu FT1900R Mobile Transceiver

Welcome to Yaesu.com

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.