• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need help!!!

Occasionally when taking off from a light it will look like someone keyed up to then drop down to 1 s unit until I get to cruising speed I ordered ferrite beads and 0.1 if caps so see if I can make something happen gonna move my coax so it's not ran along the floor on the side the fuel pumps on

On another note once I drill the hole will I have any issues running my messenger 9 pill it's 1446 transistors wondering if I need to worry about computer in truck or not?

On another note once I drill the hole will I have any issues running my messenger 9 pill it's 1446 transistors wondering if I need to worry about computer in truck or not?

Your going to need a heck of an up-grade in the alternator department to feed that amp. Might as well get a big new battery as well.

As far as your noise, the electric fans on the radiator of certain Fords cause problems as well. Good luck.

I got the noise deal fixed had to make a choke I got a 120 amp alternator now but not doing good on the battery situation 120 amps be enough?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.