• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NEED SERVICE MANUAL FOR TEXAS STAR SSB BASE RADIO

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
Hi, Anyone out there have some good documents for the Texas Star ssb base station which looks alot like the Colt Excalibur base station ? I think the PLL chip is :

MC145106

I can't seem to find much ANY info on this radio...

I would like schematics and the service manual please hopefully somebody !

Anybody know much about this radio also in terms of overall performance ?

Posting a good front photo of it here, Retro 73's

Attachments

• Texas Star_Base.jpg
    Texas Star_Base.jpg
    995.1 KB · Views: 21

Hi, Anyone out there have some good documents for the Texas Star ssb base station which looks alot like the Colt Excalibur base station ? I think the PLL chip is :

MC145106

I can't seem to find much ANY info on this radio...

I would like schematics and the service manual please hopefully somebody !

Anybody know much about this radio also in terms of overall performance ?

Posting a good front photo of it here, Retro 73's
Do you know the model to this Radio I also have one and have never been able to find any info on it . Did you find out do you know how much this radio is?

Do you know the model to this Radio I also have one and have never been able to find any info on it . Did you find out do you know how much this radio is?

Nope, this was a potential buy for me and it didn't go through but good luck to you !

73's Retro

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated